LEATHER BELTS OMBRO LEATHER GOODS
All our belts are full grain one peice cow genuine leather belts which means they wont peel and fall apart. We also guarentee the buckles for the life of the belt which can be over 20 years.
A guide to determine how to know what size belt to choose:
- Usually a belt will come with 5 or 7 holes.
- Sizing is measured from the middle hole to the lower part of the buckle
- A leather belt will stretch up to 2 inches in the first year or so
- As a general rule add 2 inches to your pants/shorts waist size
- Measure your waste with a ribbon tape measure for the most accurate waist size
We can also interchange buckles. Just let us know what combo you like.