How do I place an order?
- Customers can buy online this website and pay via credit card or paypal PAYPAL. Direct debit is offered too as a option, Ombro has a Australian and NZ bank account and NZ customers, (NZ Bank details for NZ bank transfer can be provided when asked). Credit card is preffered and quickiest.
AT AN EVENT
- If you visited OMBRO at one of our events and have a particular design in leather you like and it is not available on our website you can contact us directly and we can post it out to you and Ombro can send you a invoice through email or you can do a bank transfer for the payment.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Ombro accepts credit cards- VISA, MASTERCARD
- PAYPAL (a well known Paypal online payment method)
- On site Ombro accepts credit or debit cards
NZ bank transfer process:
- In NZ we only accept bank transfers to our NZ OMBRO LTD Bank details which we will provide during email correspondence, once your funds have cleared into the account then we post your leather goods out to you as soon as we recieve your payment (usually within a few days)
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes, we offer gift certificates on request, customers can collect on site or Ombro sends these out to you via post, picture text or email -you can print them out from home or show us digital form
What happens If your order is cancelled because the product was out of stock?
Depends on the details and situation. In these cases we will be corresponding with you by email. Normally we will just make you aware the product is in the process of getting handmade and we could set a delayed date for when you would recieve your product.
Payment & Payment Options:
Once you have placed your order: Options are:
- FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY- You can pay Via PAY PAL online our website in the shopping cart: https://ombroleather.com.au/cart, we prefer this PAYPAL payment process through our website but if you do not have a PAYPAL Account you can pay via Bank Transfer into Ombros bank account.
- FOR NZ CUSTOMERS who dont have a credit catd or use paypal- you can pay into OMBRO LTD ASB NZ bank account
Ombro is in contact via email regarding securing your order and confirming your Payment / receipt etc
Ombro Leather Goods price range:
- RFID Protected Leather Wallets range from $65 – $120
- Leather wallets from $30
- Handmade leather belts from $40- $85
- Leather accessories, keyrings, coin purses, card holders from $10-$45
- NZ cow hides from $160 calf size – $980 full cow
- Designed leather bags from $80- $365 AUS/NZD
Ombros genuine leather belts are handmade and custom fitted on site by Beltking, Michael Lunjevich or Steve.
Custom made one off leather belts from $65-$140
Post & Secure ordering
Ombro’s website automatically quotes you the exact current LIVE postage price using AUS Post in Australia at the end of your order process- the price is depending on the weight of the leather goods, Domestic or International. We quote the price including postage and packaging
AUS: Domestic- (1 wallet) or (1 belt) estimate = $9 for Postage
(average size leather bag) AUS: Domestic= $18-22 for Postage
(this is a estimate, it depends on size and weight of product, in which the website automatically does the figures in correlation with AUS post)
About the Square Payment App, Paywave card reader at the markets in Australia
Ombro Leather at the markets in Australia accepts Visa, Mastercard and Amex using the Square mobile app and chip card reader for payments. Paywave the card reader on payments under $100, insert into a chip and pin required for payments over $100
A receipt is emailed or SMS to the customer instantly after payment.
- Secure payments: Via the app on a ipad with the use of a card reader, SQUARE ® allows you to securely take PIN transactions, credit or debit card payments on the go, by simply swiping or inserting the card.2
- New Card Reader allowing you to securely take card payments by inserting or swiping the card.²